Poland Convention Bureau was created in 2002 as a department of Polish Tourist Organisation and is responsible for the promotion of Poland as an attractive destination for meetings and business events.
We are the first contact for anyone seeking information on business partners and conference facilities, who is planning to organize association congress or a corporate event in Poland.
Our main goal is to build the image of Poland as an attractive country for organising of all types of business events. We realize our mission through:
- participating in international business fairs, which results in gaining new business contacts;
- organising study tours for foreign journalists and organizers of meetings and business events, including conferences, congresses, product launches, incentives;
- gaining new business events for Poland;
- cooperating with foreign media and posting articles and advertisements promoting Poland as a business destination in business press and directories;
- cooperating with city convention bureaux;
- networking with Polish business sector within Recommendation Program for Professional Congress Organizers, Recommendation Program for Incentive Travel Companies;
- networking with the Polish scientific community within Polish Congress Ambassadors Program;
- cooperating with international organisations and associations of meeting industry professionals;
- collection and elaboration of statistical data on Polish meeting industry, in accordance with the recommendations of international organisations such as ICCA - International Congress and Convention Association and the UIA - Union of International Associations, engaged in similar rankings.
The Polish Tourism Organization is a member of the meetings industry associations: International Congress and Convention Association and Union of International Associations.