Stara Zajezdnia Kraków by DeSilva is a historic building in the centre of Krakow's Kazimierz. The Hall was built in 1913 and once there was a tram depot. The renovated building is a unique facility. The Hall is an example of a rare wooden skeleton architecture in Krakow with brickwork, commonly called “Prussian Wall”. The design of the post-industrial interiors of Stara Zajezdnia Kraków gives a chance to organise a unique event, a prestigious conference or a business meeting. This is a combination of unusual, historical character with professional equipment and proficient service as well as high standard of services provided. The studio for hybrid events is created according client needs, the 1000m2 area can host from small on line conferences to big hybrid events. We can recommend AV provider, but we are open for clients recommendations as well.
- Projection screen ADEO FramePro, Vision White Pro, 585 x 329cm, 18m2
- 2 Projection screens ADEO Tensio Classic, Elegance 202 x 114cm
- Laser projector NEC PX803UL, resolution 1920 x 1200, 8000 ANSI
- Projector NEC PA 550 W
- 2 x 5500 ANSI lumen, 9 m2
- Monitor LCD 50'
- 10 x Large format MultiSync© E506
STAGE - stage size: 85,1m2