In 2017, on September 14, the Gala of Polish Congress Ambassadors took place in Krakow, in the ICE Krakow Congress Center.
Meeting of the Ambassadors with the Chapter, program organizers and representatives of the meetings industry referred to the cultural project "Krakow - the city of Stanisław Wyspiański", conducted in connection with the 110th anniversary of the artist's death. The motives characteristic of his work were visible during the whole ceremony. A symbolic reference to Wyspiański's idea was also a laser connection between ICE Kraków and Wawel, where Wyspiański wanted to set Akropolis.
17 persons, mainly from the world of science, who contributed to the development of the meetings industry in Poland, joined the group of Honorary Ambassadors of Polish Congresses:
- Grzegorz Borowski, infoShare Foundation
- Jerzy Hausner PhD hab., Cracow University of Economics
- Piotr Jędrzejowicz PhD hab., Gdynia Maritime University
- Joanna Józefowska PhD hab., Eng, Poznan University of Technology, Faculty of Computing
- Czesław Lang, Lang Team Ltd.
- Jan Malicki PhD hab., Silesian Library
- Józef Modelski PhD hab., Warsaw University of Technology, Institute of Radioelectronics and Multimedia Technology
- Andrzej Ochała PhD hab. MD, Leszek Giec Upper-Silesian Medical Centre
- Andrzej Ociepa, Municipal Public Library in Wroclaw
- Marek Pajek PhD hab., The Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce
- Ingrid Różyło-Kalinowska PhD hab. MD, Medical University of Lublin
- Janusz Skalski PhD hab. MD, Jagiellonian University in Kraków
- Włodzimierz Strupiński D Eng., Institute of Electronic Materials Technology
- Tadeusz Wallas PhD hab., Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- Grzegorz Wallner PhD hab. MD, Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 1 in Lublin
- Maciej Żarow MD, The Dentist Dental Clinic
- Jolanta Żyśko PhD, Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
The number of people awarded in the program running for seventeen years is already 236 people.
In 2018 Gala Gala of Polish Congress Ambassadors will take place in Poznań.