On 5 April 2018 the inaugural session of the Council of Polish Tourism Organisation of the seventh term was staged at the seat of Ministry of Sport and Tourism. Andrzej Kindler was unanimously voted the Council Chairperson.
The session was opened by Minister of Sport and Tourism Witold Bańka, who handed appointment letters to new POT Council members. Andrzej Kindler, Vice-President of Polish Chamber of Tourism, was unanimously voted the Council chairperson. A unanimous decision of the Council also approved the candidature of Katarzyna Gądek (Deputy Director of the Department of Promotion and Tourism of the City Council of Kraków) for the position of a vice-chairperson.
During the session President of Polish Tourism Organisation (Polska Organizacja Turystyczna – POT) Robert Andrzejczyk presented the 2018 plans of POT to its new Council members.
Complete list of POT Council members:
1. Andrzej Kindler – Vice-President of Polish Chamber of Tourism (chairperson)
2. Katarzyna Gądek – Deputy Director of the Department of Promotion and Tourism of the City Council of Kraków, Union of Polish Metropolises (vice-chairperson)
3. Magdalena Jasińska – Deputy Director of the Department of Supra-Regional Programmes, Ministry of Infrastructure and Development (secretary)
4. Robert Jakubik – Deputy Director of the Department of Social Matters and Agricultural Education, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
5. Bartosz Nieścior – Director of Minister’s Office, Ministry of Environment
6. Patryk Demski – Mayor of Pelplin, City of Pelplin
7. Artur Komorowski – Director of Mayor’s Cabinet Office, City of Przemyśl
8. Małgorzata Mańka-Szulik – Mayor of Zabrze, City of Zabrze
9. Zbigniew Rasielewski – Deputy Mayor, City of Toruń
10. Jacek Borzyszkowski – Vice-President of the Council of the Communal Tourism Organisation in Sianów
11. Marek Ciechanowski – Chairperson of the National Council of Chamber of Tourism of the Republic of Poland
12. Wiesław Czerniec – Managing Director of the Polish Federation of Rural Tourism “Hospitable Farmsteads”
13. Tomasz Różniak – Treasurer of the Board of the Association “Polish Community”
14. Urszula Ślązak – Director of the Department of International Relations, Ministry of Culture and National Heritage (to be appointed at a later date)
15. Krzysztof Strzałka – Director of the Department of Public and Cultural Diplomacy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (to be appointed at a later date)